Saturday, August 13, 2016

My year of turning 60

am so fortunate to have amazing family and friends.  It is best exemplified by their treatment on my recent birthday.  My 5 sisters, brother and father surprised me by hosting a beautiful lunch complete with fresh flowers and a homemade cake.  It was a complete surprise.  A couple of weeks later several of my friends from Austin drove down for the actual birthday weekend and treated me to a movie, a spa afternoon, happy hour and dinner. My second family and Bob spoiled me all day complete with calls, texts, songs and gifts.  I find myself wondering w how I can reciprocate this generosity. I’m also wondering how I should spend my year of turning 60.  My ideas will be in my next blog. the theme being:reinvention.


No comments:

Post a Comment